The 16th Pasayaw MTB Challenge

Join the adventure , get your adrenaline rushing, and be wowed with the beauty that Canlaon City has to offer.


As part of the celebration of Canlaon City's fiesta, the famous CCMBI is organizing an adrenaline-rushing cross country mountain bike challenge for the 16th time. The race will start at the Canlaon City Children's Park where beginner and veteran cyclists will assemble at 7 AM on 16th March 2013. The bikers will then head on to Pula, Malaiba, Lumapao, Aquino, Panubigan, and then back to Mabigo. (Please correct me if I got the information wrong. Feel free to comment below.)

Me, two of my sisters, and my twin cousins are planning to join the Beginners-Funride category. We already bought our bikes and are slowly preparing for the event. I don't know how ready each of us is for the challenge though. I bet it will only be the boys who can endure the race. Hahaha. With the mentioned route, I can only imagine how stressful it will be for me and the two other girls. Nevertheless, we will do our best and will try to have fun. I'm sure we will have fun!

For those planning to join the event, contact the numbers found on the poster. See you on the 16th. . . . Now this reminds me that I haven't registered for the activity yet. Have you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.